Welcome to the Emirates Business Opportunities website (www.emirates business
By browsing our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. If this is
not your intention, please exit the site.
The Emirates Business Opportunities website and all the content that is published there or to
which it gives access are protected by copyright. Any adaptation or dissemination is
prohibited unless you have previously obtained permission to do so.
Emirates Business Opportunities makes no warranty as to the accuracy, relevance or reliability of the content of the website, nor with regard to any errors or omissions it may contain. Under no circumstances can the information contained on the website be interpreted as legal advice.
Emirates Business Opportunities declines all responsibility for the use made of it.
Emirates Business Opportunities respect your right to the protection of personal information,in accordance with the laws of Emirates and Canada on the protection of privacy.
Emirates Business Opportunities may collect personal information about you. This personal information is used exclusively by Emirates Business Opportunities to communicate with you, provide you with the services or information you have requested or send you information that may be of interest to you. Emirates Business Opportunities will only use personal information for these purposes, unless we have obtained your consent. If you do wish to receive additional information, you can let us know by contacting us.
Emirates Business Opportunities may revise and update these Terms of Service at any time.
Emirates Business Opportunities may also modify or charge fees for the services offered on the website at any time, at its sole discretion.
Emirates Business Opportunities may establish or modify, at any time, general practices and restrictions relating to other products and services at its sole discretion.
All announcements on the Emirates Business Opportunities website are subject to approval by the website administrator.
Emirates Business Opportunities reserves the right to refuse an advertisement, without notice or explanation.
There are several reasons that can cause the administrator to decline an ad.
Of these reasons (without being exhaustive):
– Submit an ad that does not match the theme or topic of the ad.
– Place an ad that contains multiple opportunities for sale or a single opportunity for sale in multiple territories.
– Not having the right or authorization from the franchisor or the brand owner. Do not own the rights to use the photos and text used in the advertisement.
– Post, upload or otherwise route any unrelated content to the appropriate objects;
– Post, upload or otherwise route any content that is misleading to others, including customers;
– Post, upload or otherwise route any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy, hateful, racist or ethnically or otherwise derogatory;
– Post, upload or otherwise route any content that you are not permitted to post or upload under the law or under contractual links;
– Display, upload or otherwise route any content to the extent that such posting, uploading or routing constitutes an infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or proprietary right of any third party ;
– Post, upload or otherwise route any material containing computer viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Display, upload or otherwise forward any promotional or commercial content to all or to certain advertisers of the Emirates Business Opportunities website
These conditions of use are governed by Canadian law.
The provisions of this contract are governed by Canadian law.
In the event of a dispute not resolved amicably between the user and the publisher, the Canadian court is competent to rule